The Bristol Independent Galleries (BIG) are hosting an Art Stroll this Sunday from noon ’til 5pm. Meandering along the shady streets of downtown Bristol, and stopping here and there to see some lovely art, sounds like a blissful break from the busy workweek. Visit seven downtown galleries and vote for your favorite piece of artwork for a chance to win a raffle prize, usually a gift certificate to a local restaurant, store, or other local business. The galleries are listed below; you can hit them in this generally north-to-south order or design your own walk, perhaps ending at your favorite downtown restaurant (or ice cream shop!).
- Uncommon Art, 736 Hope Street
- Mosaic Art Works Gallery, 60 1/2 Oliver Street
- The Knotty Dog, 31 Bradford Street
- The Sea Star, 39 State Street
- Gallery Eleven Fine Art, 11 State Street
- Hope Gallery, 435 Hope Street
- Bristol Art Gallery, 423 Hope Street