The place to be this Saturday is at the Water Street Landing (aka Blount Clam Shack) in Warren for Fusion Fest, a day of live music, good food, and local brews for a great cause! On Saturday, October 1st Fusionworks Dance Company presents the 3rd annual Fusion Fest, a free admission event, from 11am ’til 7pm. Here’s a taste of what you can expect-
- live music all day from local label 75 or Less Records, plus other great local bands!
- yummy food from Blount Clam Shack, plus visiting food trucks, The Coffee Guy, and other treats!
- a wicked local beer garden with a variety of seasonal brews – and every dollar goes directly to help Fusionworks Dance Company fund their local arts & educational programs!
- arts & crafts to help keep the kiddies entertained,
- free parking (and you can always ride your bike!),
- a spectacular waterview!
Discover Warren will be there with maps and more to help folks navigate historic downtown Warren (all those fabulous shops, restaurants, and galleries are within walking distance!), and the lovely dancers and volunteers of Fusionworks will be mingling and selling beer tickets. They’ll also have cool merchandise and plenty of information on their upcoming 2011-12 season, and will be raffling off a few pairs of tickets to their fall show! For more information call Kate Dickson at (401)465-7279.
Fusion Fest 2011 is sponsored by 75 or Less Records, Blount Clam Shack, and The Bay Magazine, and the New England Beer Garden is generously donated by Harpoon Brewery, Narragansett, Trinity Brewhouse, and Union Station Brewery.